1. All athletes must register EVERY YEAR prior to summer practice or tryouts.
2. Go to athleticclearance.com
3. Register for a new account if you do no have one. If you have previously used the site for another child in your family, a new account is NOT necessary. Login to your account.
4. Click on "CLearances"
5. Click on "New Clearance"
- Year: Select the current Academic year (Fall 2019 is the 19-20 school year)
- School: Edgewood (CIF-SS)
- Sport: Select the 1st sport that your student wishes to try-out for this year. You may later submit clearance information for other sports.
7. Fill out all areas with your student.
- Step 1 - Student Info
- All fields must be filled out. You MAY scan and upload a completed copy of your physical form. Turn in the hard copy to Coach Soto in the Athletics Office. The certification of the online signatures must be filled out.
- Step 2 - Medical History
- Answer as accurately as possible. In the case of an emergency, medical personnel will want as much information as possible.
- Step 3 - Parent/Guardian Info
- All fields must be filled out.
- Step 4 - Signatures
- Parent/Guardian is required to electronically sign all marked areas. Student is required to electronically sign all marked area.
- Students must be covered with medical insurance to participate.
- Myers Stevens Toohey Insurance is a cheap option. See Coach Soto for more Info.
8. After your information and completed physical is submitted, Coach SOTO will review and clear your student for participation. You will receive an email notification when cleared.
Anthony SotoAthletic Director email@example.com(626) 939 - 0600 ext. 4716